Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day 2010

Today is yet another election day. So far all that meant to me was that I could come straight to work and not have to drop my daughter off at school. This year I have little to no interest in the election. Its pretty much common knowledge that Andrew Cuomo is going to win. Not a huge victory considering his competition, Carl Paladino, seemed to sabotage his candidacy with crazy antics. There is no way you can be both anti-gay and Governor of NYC.

At work things are dull and boring as ever. I had a conference call to join as soon as I got in. That killed some time. I have felt pretty happy today. I have been making an effort to change some bad habits I have had for a long time. I am trying to be enlightened. Allowing the world to work as it will and not fighting the inevitable or wasting my time on regret and worry about the future. It has made me much happier although I have my moments when I regress. But I can say I am happy with my progress. Now I am trying to find a way to change my career path by finding my passion! There is so much information out there it probably would turn most people off. I actually find that I like reading and getting as much information as possible. I know that's a clue right there of what I should be doing in life but alas I still don't get it.
So this was my first post! I have finally taken a step in starting a huge blog one day! Please feel free to post comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment